Skip to content
Our Code of Ethics
- Respect the rights and property of others. Never hunt on private property without permission.
- Observe all laws whether National, State, or Local
- Never destroy priceless historical archeological treasures!
- Leave the land and vegetation as it was. Fill all holes!
- Remove all trash and litter when you leave.
- Aid Law Enforcement officials whenever possible.
- All treasure hunters may be judged by the example that they set. Always conduct yourself with courtesy and consideration for others.